Access to the website
- All information, both in the form of text, files and images as any other form, is provided by Fasciamaster made available only as informative title.
- Any interested person may take note of this information, but Fasciamaster reserves the right to change the rules and conditions regarding access to use of the website at any time in its sole discretion, without prejudice to any prior warning, or to limit the entire website or parts thereof.
- Providing access to the private section of the website of Fasciamaster Through the use of usernames and passwords, at all times, Fasciamaster are changed or refused without this being subject to any damages.
Liability with regard to the information displayed
- The whole of information as found on the website of Fasciamaster in the form of texts, documents, images, databases or other, will be published by Fasciamaster made available without any warranty or warranty due to Fasciamaster with respect to availability, availability or adaptability for commercial or private purposes.
- Fasciamaster therefore, does not assume any liability regarding the use of the texts, documents, images or other information contained in this website or in terms of performance.
- In order to visit the website of Fasciamaster. For ease of use, links to third party websites were made.
- The visitor is free to use these links or not.
- Any damage resulting from the use of the proposed links is therefore excluded from any liability of Fasciamaster now it does not provide any warranty regarding the use of these third-party sites or the information provided on these sites.
- The website user who finds that a link contained on the website is incorrect or would not work, may at any time report to Fasciamaster
- Fasciamaster reserves the right to make new links at any time or to remove existing links.
Protection of intellectual property rights
- The logo, as well as the company name of Fasciamaster belong to its own copyright and may not be reproduced or displayed under any circumstances without permission from Fasciamaster.
- The presence of other trade names or brand names or the website of Fasciamaster, shall be subject to the express consent of the proprietors.
- Fasciamaster nevertheless, does not bear any responsibility for the presence of information on its website that could potentially infringe on third party intellectual property rights.
- Parties who believe that their intellectual property rights have been violated by unauthorized use of their work on the website of Fasciamaster, are kindly invited to the fastest Fasciamaster which will then do the necessary removal of the infringing material at least temporarily from the website.
- In order to provide information by Fasciamaster. To enable the visitor to the website, the user may be asked to share personal information such as name, email address or telephone and fax number which identifies the user.
- Fasciamaster needs this information in order to provide its services, to obtain billing information or to respond to information or, if necessary, to notify the user of exceptional values.
- Fasciamaster respects the privacy of this personal information and has built up sufficient security to protect this information.
- More information about this Web Policy can be obtained at the following email address: email@example.com